The Los Alamos Tuff Riders Present the 6th Annual Bike & Outdoor Gear Swap!
Looking to Buy?
The event will be held at The Pueblo School Gymnasium at 1900 Diamond Drive. The sale runs from 8:00AM to 12:00PM, with some items discounted between 10:30-12:00. We strongly recommend coming early, as the vast majority of bikes are sold before 10:00AM. Cash and all major credit cards will be accepted. For more information, see our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/358107764802866/
Looking to Sell?
The Tuff Riders are using My Consignment Manager (MyCM) for all sales. To sell an item, click on the large red "Sell!" button below. You will be redirected to our MyCM page where you can enter details about the item(s) you wish to sell.
Sellers keep 85% of the sale price of their item. The Los Alamos Tuff Riders mountain bike club, a local 501(c)3 non-profit, keeps the remaining 15%.
If you wish to discount your item by 50% during the final hour of the sale, you will have that option when signing up through MyCM. We recommend you price your item to sell.
The following drop-off times are available:
Friday, May 17th: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Saturday, May 18th: 7:00AM - 7:30AM (last minute!)
Unsold items may be picked up:
Saturday, June 9th: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
If you anticipate having issues picking up your item(s) during this time, please discuss alternatives with us during dropoff.
Ready? Set! Go...