You don't have to be a member to ride with us, but we'd love it if you joined the club.
Members receive a number of benefits, including:
- Riding with a friendly, cohesive group of people who have similar interests and abilities
- Sponsorships from some local bike shops*
- Discounted club jerseys
- An open invitation to all club parties and activities (free food)
- Membership in a club that actively works on maintaining and ensuring open access to trails
Annual dues are handles by IMBA. You may pay either online or via snail-mail.
To pay online, please use our online IMBA application form.
To pay via snail-mail, complete this form and mail it to the address in the bottom right corner of the document. Your local Chapter is the "Los Alamos Singletrack Association".
* Tuff Rider discounts vary from season to season. Please contact the Tuff Riders for a list of current discounts.
New Rider Checklist
We have a few basic rules:
- All riders must wear helmets.
- All riders must have basic riding skills.
- Riders must notify another rider before leaving the group when out on the trail.
- No rider is left behind. You are responsible for keeping track of the rider behind you.
- All riders must sign the waiver before riding with the group.
- Please...no dogs! (We don't want a rider or a dog to get hurt!)